Sunday 7 November 2021

All Dressed Up Fairy Star


Hi Lovelies...

There are some wonderful new images from Wendy at All Dressed Up in the store today... I have used this fabulous Fairy Star for my card.  And of course, all fairies have to wear pink don't they?? 

I decided to colour and mask the image, before stencilling the rectangle over the top.  I used Distress Inks blended together to create the background.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Fancy That
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Prize Ribbon
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/11 R01/20
Hair - E40/41/43
Dress - RV52/63/55
Leggings - RV10
Wings - B60/RV000
Tree - YG61/63
Glitter

Hope you like my fairy make today - she was definitely a joy to colour!  You can find more inspiration using the new release at our Facebook Page - where you can also chat and share all things related to All Dressed Up images... we love to hear from you!

Happy Crafting..

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x