Friday 13 August 2021

Stamping Bella Meet Edna (if you haven't already met her!)


Hi There...

It's Bellarific Friday again and as it's the second Friday of the month, we're highlighting some of the older stamp sets - I say 'older' quietly - as Edna would never forgive me for using that word in the same sentence as her name!!

I coloured and fussy cut Edna - then used a dry embossing tool to give her the rounded effect.  I then created a background using two strips of post it tape and blending ink between them.  Then I stamped it with this Twinkle Twinkle background stamp.  'Nuff said.... Edna has to have her sparkle!


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Meet Edna
Background stamp - Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle Stamp
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Hair - N5/7/9
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Dress - RV52/63 V04
Wings - BV31 RV000
Distress Oxides
Glitter

Hope you like my make today.  Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella blog for more inspiration and also to the Facebook Sistahood page - we love to see your makes!

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x