Sunday 15 August 2021

Mama Elephant Up With Love


Hi Lovelies...

Happy Sunday!

For my card today, I've used the Mama Elephant Up With Love stamp set which I adore, colouring and fussy cutting the images, then using a dry embossing tool to make them more rounded.

I then created a pink cloudy base, using Spun Sugar Distress Ink over a cloud stencil.  I left a clear space at the bottom of the panel to place the sentiment.  I matted and layered the panel onto pink cardstock.

I adhered the little teddy and bunny using 3D foam pads, using thinner ones for adhering the sentiment, which I'd heat embossed in gold.


Card Info:
Images - Mama Elephant Up With Love
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Feeling Sentimental
MFT Cloud Stencil
MFT Stitched Rectangle Die
Colouring - Copics
Rabbit - T0/1/2/3 R01
Teddy - E30/31/33/50 R01
Balloons - R81/83/85
White Gel Pen
Glitter

Hope you like my make today as much as I enjoyed making it.

Hugs and Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x