Tuesday 10 August 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Garden Friends Scene Builder


Hi Lovelies...

It's nearly time for the August release at Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps- so today I have a sneak peek of one of the new images - in face this is a collection of little characters and things from the garden.... it's called the Garden Friends Scene Builder Collection and will be available on Thursday, 12 August.

It was so easy to create a scene with these little cuties - as they're digi images, they can be moved around and placed just where you like.  I used PowerPoint to create mine, but Word is just as easy.

I decided to try a little no-line colouring - as the images come both in black line and faded line - perfect for this style.  I tried to give the characters some texture too - especially that little teddy, and the cute little hedgie!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Paper - MFT Graphics
Colouring - Copics
Teddy - E30/31/33/35/81/18
Rabbit - W0/1/2/3 E81
Hedgehog - N0/1/2/3 E42
Baskets E51/53
Yellows - Y17/15
Pinks - R81/83
Butterfly RV91/93
Ladybird R27/C9
Shading - B0000/000/01
Grass - Prismacolor Pencils 

I know I'll use these little guys over and over in different scenes..  they're such a fab way to make something really special.

Hope you like my make today - you can find more inspiration on the Rachelle Anne Miller Facebook Page - or check out the blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x