Wednesday 14 July 2021

Tiddly Inks Fairy Wishes Wryn


Hi there...

Today I'm sharing a card I made with a fabulous Tiddly Inks digital image that I've had for a long time...  but Wryn is always a lovely image to colour, so out she came with her magic wand, to be coloured up and sparkled!

I coloured and fussy cut her, then set about making a smooshed background of pinks and splatters.  I decided this Sparkle word die would be perfect to use, so cut it 3 times and adhered together, the top layer being cut from glitter card. I then  edged the card with glue, sprinkled with holographic glitter.  There's never enough sparkle in the world.... right???


Card Info:
Image - Tiddly Inks Wryn Fairy Wishes Digital Stamp
Hello Bluebird Sparkle Word Die
Distress Ink Smooshed Background
Colouring - Copics
Hair - N1/3/5/7
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Wings - B60 RV00
Dress and Flowers - RV52/63/55/17
Leaves - YG25
Glitter and Gems

So there you go...  my craft room looked a bit like a snow globe after I'd finished making this sparkly card...  but I loved doing it!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!!!!! I do just love how you always do your backgrounds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x