Monday 26 July 2021

MFT Happy Birthday Party Dienamics


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I made using the new MFT Happy Birthday Party Dienamics dies... inspired by the lovely Laura Bassen's YouTube tutorial.

Firstly, I created a stencil using acetate, just freehand cutting a wavy edge.  I then used this to blend Distress Inks through onto my card panel.

I die cut the words several times in different colours, so I could pick and choose the letters I wanted in whatever colour.  That was it really - I glued the letters in place and added some of the little do-dah's around - and also some sequins.


Distress Ink Colours Used:
Candied Apple
Carved Pumpkin
Squeezed Lemonade
Twisted Citron
Peacock Feathers
Salty Ocean
Shaded Lilac
Dusty Concord

Hope you like these fun cards... they're another couple to go in my stash ready to send out!

Big hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x