Tuesday 20 July 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Bunny Princess


Hi Lovelies...

As it was my lovely little grand-daughter's 3rd birthday last week, I created this card for her...  using the fabulous Bunny Princess from Rachelle Anne Miller.

I gave the girlie lovely red hair - just like my grand-daughter!    


Card Info:
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square, 
Tim Holtz Word Play Alphabet (for number), Mama Elephant for Stars
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - YR04/18 E08/18
Dress BG10/11/32/34
Tights RV63 N0/1
Rabbits E30/31/33
Bird - B41/34
Grass - Prismacolor Pencils

Hope you like my make today as much as I liked making it!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my.....so sweet! Love how you added the number 3!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x