Monday 10 May 2021

Rainbow Heart


Hi Lovelies...

Today my card has no colouring whatsoever!  And, I've used up lots of scraps too... so I'm really happy!  I saw a card by @ardythpr1 on Instagram a few weeks back and wanted to create something similar - this is my take on her card.  A big thank you to Ardyth for the inspiration. 

I cut rainbow coloured strips and adhered them to paper in rainbow order - then used an MFT Heart Die to cut half of the heart from the strips, keeping the negative part.  As the mirror image part is not the bit that's cut out, I cut another half heart from more strips - but making sure I'd turned the strips the other way up to get the colours in reverse order.  I then adhered both to a white card panel with 3D foam pads.

I used a sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Feeling Sentimental stamp set and then added a small gem in the heart to finish.  

Hope you like my CAS make!

Happy Crafting...

5 comments:

  1. How neat is this Christine! You lined up each colour perfectly! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Love the colors and how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a fun technique! Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🙋‍♀️👍thank you

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x