Saturday 1 May 2021

All Dressed Up Beret Girl


Hi Lovelies...

Today, I'm sharing my card for the new challenge over at the All Dressed Up Facebook Page - this time the theme is

GIRLIE GIRLIE

I've used the gorgeous Beret Girl for my card.... coloured and fussy cut, then adhered to a Distress Oxide sponged panel - using Stormy Sky.  I then added a sentiment alongside.. some sequins, and it was done!


Card Info:
Sentiment - Avery Elle Everyday Circle Tags
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - E41/43
Blues - B91/93/95/97
Pinks RV10/11
Shading - T0/1/3
Sequins

Hope you like my make today.  You can join in the challenge fun if you pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook page HERE.

Happy Crafting..

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful I love this d3sign and the fab colours Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you did this card. The stormy sky gradually coming down to one side...and the image...oh she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x