Tuesday 18 May 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Catching Butterflies



Hi All...

For my card today, I've used the oh-so-cute little 'Catching Butterflies' from Rachelle Anne Miller which is the Feature Stamp for May so you can get it with 50% throughout the month - go HERE for details.  This little fairy is happy out in the garden chasing butterflies...  but is also holding tight to her dolly - who is going along for the ride!

I coloured the image then shaded around it as I was not fussy cutting this time.  I'd decided to create a circular card so dug out some circle dies to frame the image.


Card Info:
Dies - Sunny Studio Designs Fancy Frames Circle, MFT Pierced Circles
Colouring - Copics 
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair E31/33/35/39
Dress - BG32/34/45/49
Wings - BV31
Doll RV10/11
Butterfly - RV10/11
Net - T0/1
Shading - T0/1/3

I added a few little sequins - and it was done.  Hope you like!  You can find more fabulous inspiration from the lovely DT using the image over on the Facebook Page here.



I also made an envelope for this card with my Envelope Maker from We R Memory Keepers...  so easy and perfect to use for an unusual size card.

Big hugs and Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. So adorable Christine!!! I just bought the same envelope maker too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x