Friday 9 April 2021

Stamping Bella Journaling Mochi Girl



Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday - and it's the second one this month, that means the DT are using images that aren't from the current release.

I LOVE Mochi Girls... and this one had been sitting waiting to be coloured up - so out she came!  She's busy reading her journal from years ago...  just remembering some happy days... 

I decided to go for auburn hair - my little grand-daughter has hair a similar colour - I think this is what she may look like in years to come.   I coloured the image then diecut the panel before adhering it with fun foam to the woodgrain paper and card base.


Card Info:
Paper - MFT Woodgrain Whimsy
Colouring - Copics
Hair - YR04/18 E08/18
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Top - BG32/24/13/49
Mug R81/83/85
Journal and Desk - N0/1/2
Shading - W0/1/2/3

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the blog for more inspiration.  You can also chat and share all things Bella related at the Facebook Sistahood Page - we'd love to see you there.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x