Friday 16 April 2021

Stamping Bella Edgar and Molly Vintage Balloon Set


Hi There...

It's Bellarific Friday - they come around so quickly in this Covid world..  and today we're showcasing other images from the Stamp of the Month range..  which this time is Edgar and Molly.

I've used the Vintage Balloon Set - this little girlie with her kite really reminds me of a time (when I was 50!!), and we were flying kites on the beach.  I'd just managed to fly mine really well and was backing along the sand - not looking where I was going - when THUD I fell flat out - I'd tripped over a rock (that I hadn't seen - obviously), and fell like a log (as my family said) - but hey... I kept the kite up in the air!  They were all laughing their socks off - and I must admit, even I was giggling!  Lesson learned is that 50 year old kite flyers NEED to look where they're going!

I coloured and fussy cut the image - before creating a Distress Ink background using a hexagon stencil.  Then I adhered the images to the panel, joining the kite with the girl using a fine Copic liner.


Card Info:
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Hexagon
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - E51/53/55
Dress and shoes - R81/83/85
Kite - RV52 G00
Sequins

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more inspiration from the lovely Bella Babes.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Another cutie Christine! You know, I think we have all done the not looking a trip thing! Good thing nothing broke!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x