Tuesday 27 April 2021

Pretty Pink Posh Let's Party


Hi Lovelies..

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I made using the Pretty Pink Posh Let's Party Stamp Set.

Firstly, I coloured the images - then chose some coloured cardstock - one in pink for a lady's card and one in blue for my brother - whose birthday it was! I used a circular stitched die so I could pop the coloured image behind the circle..  then also cut a circle from gold mirri card to put between the coloured card and the image - it just shows as an edge, hopefully giving it a classy look. I added a sentiment, also using the gold mirri for a matted layer.


Card Info:
Image - Pretty Pink Posh Let's Party
Die - Lil' Inkers Stiched Circle
Colouring - Copics
RV's for the gifts and E31/33 for the cake


Gifts - YG17, B21/23/24/26
Balloons - R24/27 Y17/38, B24/26
Cake E31/33


Hope you like my cards today - I had fun making them!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Love this Christine!!!! Love how you did the pink and the blue! The gold trim is really a nice added touch!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x