Friday 24 August 2018

Sending Hugs...


Hi Lovelies...

Time for a new Bellarific Friday - and this time the Baberoonies had a colour inspiration photo to follow...

No automatic alt text available.

I love these colours - so was quite happy getting out my Copics!

I decided to go for a shaker make - so coloured and cut out these little Huggy Squidgies to stand on the corner of my card.  I created the background with Distress Oxide blending on Bristol Smooth paper.


Card Info:
Dies - Mama Elephant Framed Tags, MFT Twice the Hugs
Distress Oxides - Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry
Skin - E0000/000/11/00/01 R20 
Hair - E51/53/55/57, YR14/18 E08/18
Dresses - BG10/11/13/53, RV10/11/13/14
Shoes - E57
Sequins

Hope you like what I did and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what my lovely teamies came up with to inspire.... then also pop over to the Sistahood Facebook Page to share your makes and enter the competition!

Have a wonderful weekend..  

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...so stinkin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This is lovely Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous colour pallet and a really stunning card, fabulous image, the one in the pink dress has hair just like my Great-Niece, she could double for Little Orphan Annie.
    Also love the way you have made the hugs stand out.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty I love your stamp and the design is perfect Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorables ces petites filles qui envoient des câlins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so much! That image is so sweet and I love your shaker card design. That beautiful inky background is delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x