Wednesday 22 August 2018

Magical Unicorn

 

Hi Lovelies...

It's my turn today to highlight one of Wendy's fabulous new images this month at All Dressed Up...  this is called 'Magical Unicorn'..  for obvious reasons!

And all respectable unicorns LOVE pink....  well don't they??? And they love glitter too.... so I managed to give this one both!


Card Info:
Dies - Spellbinders Grand Circle and Scalloped Circle, MFT Stitched Scalloped Frame
Paper - Doodlebug Designs Fairy Tales
Colouring - Copics
Unicorn - T0/1/2/3
Mane - RV91/93/95
Flowers RV55/66/17
Shading B0000/000/01
Uni Posca White Pen for dots
Frantage

It was very difficult to photograph the Unicorn and actually show the shading.. but you'll have to take my word for it that I did colour it... and not just leave it white!

Hope you like what I did... and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook page to see what my lovelies teamies came up with highlighting the other wonderful new images for August...

Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, love the unicorn.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and a really lovely design, great circle card too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Love the unicorn with her soft pink mane. Gorgeous!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. whaou c'est magique et féérique, tout simplement MA GNI FI QUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, Christine!!! The stamp is beautiful, your coloring is stunning and the frantage is the most beautiful embossing you could have used. I'm in love with it!
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I love the shade of pink and the frantage. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x