Wednesday 29 August 2018

Yayyy.... It's SNEAK PEEK time at Stamping Bella!!!

 

Hi Lovelies....

OK.... I'm seriously EXCITED!!  I have some sneak peeks of the fabulous new release (available next week) from Stamping Bella to share!!  The Baberoonies have been busy working using these gorgeous new images..  so over the next few days, you'll be able to see what they've come up with to inspire!  

My first card is using Teeny Tiny Townie with a Pine Cone - she's dragging this mahoosive cone through the snow to have in her house for Christmas!


Card Info:
Dies - Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside
Colouring - Copics
Cone E50/51/53/55/57
Dress and Hat R24/27/46
Green - YG17
Sky - Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Broken China

 Then my next card is using Teeny Tiny Townies on a Yule Log....  and I LOVE chocolate yule logs so my mouth was watering all the time I was colouring!  


Card Info:
(available 5 September)
Die - MFT Double Stitched Rectangle
Paper - Scrap from Stash
Colouring - Copics
Skin E11/01, Hair E25
Icing - B60/63, T0/1/2
Cake - E25/35/79
Leaves - YG17 G46/85/99
Reds - R24/27/46 E57
Oranges YR04/18
Grounding W000/1/3
Shading C0/1/3

It really is a gorgeous Christmas image, and didn't really need a sentiment, but I used one from another set - just in the corner so it didn't over-power the image.


And then onto my last card - this one is using the Teeny Tiny Townies Happy Holidays... she's marching along with her huge banner with holiday wishes.


Card Info:
(available 5 September)
Dies - Mama Elephant Confetti
Colouring - Copics
Reds R24/27/46 E57
Green YG17


Wow........  that's my three for today.... but I'll be back tomorrow with more gorgeousness from next week's release.

There's also Cut-it-Out Dies available for all of the new images too.

You'll definitely need to have your shopping list at the ready for the wonderful makes you'll see from the Bella Babes this week... believe me it's yet ANOTHER amazing release from Da Bella!

Make sure you pop over to the BLOG to see more from this release... and you'll also see lots on our FACEBOOK page too.

Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Christine! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant collection of cards with some really great images and designs.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brilliant cards I love this new release great designs Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous Christine but Teeny Tiny Townie with Pine Cone has stolen my heart! Your card is gorgeous with that perfect background!...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. des amours de cartes devant lesquels je suis en admiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum! Yule log is my favourite Christmas treat! Ever since I was a little girl growing up in France. Every year since we came home, we've always had Bûche de Noël at Christmas. This new image is so super duper cute! I love the way you've coloured it and I'm positively craving a piece of cake now! LOL. Three perfect cards hun, you're making a great start on your Christmas creations with these! I need to kick into high gear now! LOL. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x