Well I just had to get another Christmas card done, as I seem to be a bit behind! I had a little time to get in my craft room this afternoon, and this is the result.. hope you like! This little cutie was soooo easy to colour... and she came to life as I shaded and blended...
- Sugar Nellie Little Apprentice (fab gift from a lovely friend..)
- Sentiment - Stampendous Cling Little Christmas (from Samuel Taylors Leeds on Saturday)
- Promarkers (Reds & Greens), Copics - Flesh
- Nestie Shape for image (can't remember the number and need to go upstairs to find it!!
- Tiny Tabs & Tags Tim Holtz for Sizzix die for the sentiment (again from ST Leeds on Sat)
- Paper - Tinsel & Twig 12 x 12 from Girls Paperie
- Bazzil base
- Metal corner - from Ebay
- Gems - from Mei Flower
- Glamour Dust, Stickles, Glossy Accents, Ribbon - from stash
|Weird.. i get stray glitter on my face, just like this little lady!|
OK, yes, you found me out, and I own up.... I DID spend on Saturday... just a bit.... but I had to, didn't I? To justify me going? yes?..... YES???? Come on.... i wanna hear a resounding chorus to back me up!! hehe
Now........ just a quickie... to welcome my new followers... thank you choosing to follow me, I'm so happy that you have! And I've just noticed I only have two to go to have 100!!! Come on, I only need a couple out of the woodwork somewhere to show willing... (the phrase pulling teeth comes to mind.. ooohhhhhh sorry Nic if you're reading this!
Better go and put my feet up now, my legs have been so achey today... now it's gone a bit colder I'm really feeling the bit of arthritis I have..
Take care all and happy crafting..
PS ... Am entering this card in the Wild Rose Studio Festive Frolics Blog Hop Challenge