Friday 23 February 2018

Wine Anyone???

 

Hi there...

Friday has come around again - quickly this week for me as I've had a busy week.  Anyways... it's Bellarific time again and this time we were to use an image from the latest release.  One of my favourites from that release was the Uptown Girls Whitney and Wendy Love Wine..  but I've been putting off colouring them as I did wonder how I'd get on with all those folds and flounces - I was a bit scared!

But all was good... and I loved colouring these girlies as they're having such a good time with their red wine! I think one must be drinking straight from the bottle though.... hehe!


Card Info:
Paper - MFT Sweet Celebrations
Colouring - Copics
Pink Dress - R63/55/66/69
Purple Dress - V20/22/25/17
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - C5/7/9 and E25/27/29
Bottle - G85
Grounding and Shading T0/1/3/5

And have you heard the whisper??  There's another wonderful release coming soon...  sooooooooo exciting as there's soooooooo many wonderful new images!!  Start saving now - I know I am!

Pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the other Babes have come up with for inspiration - then why don't you join in our February challenge - the theme is Spring is in the Air - which as it's -2 degrees here today, it's not feeling like that! LOL

Happy Weekend...

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and a lovely image. Really stunning card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, I know what you mean about colouring these Stamping Bella stamps, they can be quite daunting! You've nothing to worry about though this is lovely and of course the colours are perfect.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Christine, love the stamp and pretty colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stunning Christine, your colouring is fabulous and so are the colours. Only one complaint - it should be white wine, in fact it should be two bottles, red for you, white for me.
    Two degs. here too and a very cold breeze.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Christine. Your coloring is amazing :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous just love this stamp I have a few friends this would be perfect for. Fabulous colouring Love and hugs Caorle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love the coloring. Thanks for the marker numbers.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x