Thursday 22 February 2018

Oooh now.... What to Wear???


Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Today I'm sharing a card from the February release at All Dressed Up - this is 'What to Wear'.  This lovely slim girl is choosing from her (pink) clothes from that fabulous wardrobe..  and I'm loving the chandelier too!  

I decided just to go with the pink and black for my card - but did struggle to find some black card for the side panel..  After about an hour going through older pads, I found something I thought ideal.


Card Info:
Paper - from a very old pad in my stash
Colouring - Copics
Hair - C7/9
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Dresses and Accessories - R32/34
Gems

Hope you like my make and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook page HERE to see what my fellow teamies have come up with to inspire.

Big hugs

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully effective in the pink and black. Lovely card hun. Hope you're having a good week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun image and great images and lovel the pink and black.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy card Christine love the design with this new stamp. She just has to be Pink no other colour would do. Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Christine, so elegant.
    Back to pink :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x