Wednesday 21 February 2018

Easter Bunny Time....


Hi All...

I'm back to share a real easy card with you today, using the fabulous Bunny Accessories Die set from CC Designs.  It diecuts all the bits you need to create this fabulous little guy...  

I cut the shapes all from white card, then coloured and shaded as needed.  


Card Info:
Paper - DoodleBug Designs Hello Spring
Colouring - Copics
Bunny - C0/1/2/3
Nose and Chest - R81
Whiskers and Eyes - C9
Bow Tie - G07

This was so easy to make as it has very little colouring - and is perfect for Easter.

Big Hugs

6 comments:

  1. This is cute Christine, such a fun bunny! I like the pretty bunny paper - I always wonder what makes people decide to buy paper like that in the first place and then it turns out to be the most perfect piece for a project.
    Cutest expression on the rabbit's face and I like the chunky cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh qu'il est mignon avec son noeud papillon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and love the green and white with the tad of pink, gorgeous design too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love it!!! And now I don't want to use mine.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x