Thursday 1 February 2018

A Little Amore....


Hi Lovelies...

Where did January go??  Talk about blink and you miss it!! Well, as it's now February - it's time for a card at All Dressed Up for their Facebook Inspiration.  Our theme is Reds/Love/Romance.

I used the lovely Amore - she's perfect for Valentines cards - but can also be used for a card for someone you love throughout the year.


Card Info:
Dies - Love Word, MFT Double Stitched Rectangle
Paper - Doodlebug Design Sweet Cakes
Colouring - Copics
Reds - R24/27/46
Skin - E000/00/11/71
Hair - E33/27/79
Shading - T0/1/3/5

Hope you like my make - and thank you for any comments you leave when you pop by.  

Big hugs

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh love! She looks fabulous, beautifully coloured as always and gorgeous design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fabulous Christine. Lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design just love this stamp it always looks gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I have no idea what happened to me last night I seem to have forgotten to do my commenting, sorry Christine.
    Gorgeous image and really lovely papers, super crd.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x