Friday 16 February 2018

A poorly teddy....

 
Hi Lovely Bloggers..

As it's Bellarfic Friday at Stamping Bella - I'm sharing a card that I made using one of the Stuffies...  - as we have a Stuffie Stamp of the Month - Bee Mine - still available at 25% reduction.

Awwww - this little guy is poorly..  he's 'Stuffy' Stuffie with his tissues, thermometer and cold bag!  LOL!  

Now, if I'm colouring bears, I like to use this curly type fur colouring - it's really easy to do with lots of dots - using different shades of the colour where there are shadows etc.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Stuffy Stuffie
Paper - Echo Park Digi Country Drive
Die - MFT Pierced Circle
Colouring - Copics
Bear - E40/41/42/43/44/47, E30/31/33
Pillow - B60/C1
Pink - RV91/93/95/69
Shading - T0/1/3

I've talked about the teddy that my colouring is based on...  I thought I'd share him with you too!  He's a well loved bear...


Have a great weekend all...

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Oh your teddy card is adorable. I need to try this colouring technique out...you so such a wonderful job! LOVE your Teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable cette carte pour un petit malade, et cette peluche me rappelle mon enfance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine
    Fabulous creation, adorable image and design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww he is adorable. gorgeous colouring and design as always
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super image for a get well card and a lovely design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is AMAZING on that sweet poorly bear Christine. I utterly LOVE it hun! Love the paper and the gorgeous CAS design too. Stunning creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a cute bear Christine and your card is so gorgeous, I love it - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's adorable and your colouring is fabulous. I too have my childhood bear still, but he's a donkey and looks a bit worse for wear than your ted! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sweet little dotty bear. The card is so cute and would most definitely cheer someone up who is feeling poorly.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x