Thursday 8 February 2018

A Magical Princess...


Hi Lovelies...

Today it's time for the fabulous new release at CC Designs..  there are some wonderful images that I know you'll love!  

No automatic alt text available.


I chose to use the fabulous Magical Princess for my card - with her little mouse friend, and then her wonderful coach waiting to take her to the ball!

I sponged and blended a couple of my Distress Oxides for the background (after some practice getting used to them to begin with!)  Then I sprinkled some water on and dabbed dry to created a bit of texture.  The water works a lot quicker than it does on Distress Inks... no leaving it for the usual 30 seconds this time.


I've tried to capture the sparkle on her coach in my photo, but it was difficult to see properly.  I'd glittered the whole coach - so it would look like a crystal carriage... befitting of a Princess of course... 


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - CC Designs Magical Princess
Dies - Mama Elephant Frames Tags, CC Designs Banner Accessories
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E50/51/53/55/57
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Dress - RV32/34
Coach - C0/1/2/3
Mouse - C1/2/3, R00, B26/28
Distress Oxide Background - Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry
Gems

There's a fun Release Party over on our Facebook page at 7pm EST - where you can win prizes.. why don't you pop over there?  Or there's also prizes to be won at the CC Designs Blog - and also on the Instagram page.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Christine! I love the ink blended background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design every girls dream Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I like this one! Wishlist is growing again! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!!! I'm melting down for the cuteness!!! Love this stamp set!!! 😍

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x