Monday 19 February 2018

Easter Girl...

 

Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm back to show you a DT card I made for Kinda Cute (by Patricia Alvarez).  And I decided to do a bit of no-lines colouring.  It's easy to do with a digi image - you can print out in pale grey.  In whatever photo programme you use (I use Photoshop), just lighten the image to however pale you want it.  

Now I saw Patricia colour this lovely Easter Girl with no-lines on a YouTube tutorial - which gave me the inspiration to do this.  I've tried no-lines once or twice before, but generally head back to the safety of my lines quickly!  But I loved how this little girl turned out, so wanted to share.


Card Info:
Image - Easter Girl by Patricia Alvarez
(if you're quick you can get it today at 40% discount)
or if you're in the UK it's here on Etsy
Sentiment and Tag Die - Mama Elephant
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E23/27/29
Suit - N0/1/2/3/5, R00/81/83/85
Bag - R00/81/83/85
Chick - Y35
Shading T0/1/3

This no lines stuff is well outside my comfort zone - but we all need to get outside of that every now and again!! LOL!

Big hugs

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Christine and you did a fab job with the no lines colouring. That's not something I've tried yet but after seeing how dreamy this little gal is, I just might.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring and card! Thank you so much!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Christine, love the stamp, love your coloring :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. encore un amour de carte, que la colorisation est fabuleuse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet I love that technique Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful colouring and such a sweet image and lovely papers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous no-lines colouring. Beautiful image and card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely. My first visit to your blog. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x