Wednesday 28 February 2018

It's Sneaky Peeky Day 1 at Stamping Bella....


Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Yay!!!!  It's the day we've been waiting for - it's Sneaky Peeky Day 1 at Stamping Bella... and we're showcasing the start of a fabulous new line of images from Da Bella!  

Meet Rosie and Bernie - who on my card are visiting London and standing to attention - doing a good imitation of the Queen's guard!!  Aren't they fabulous???  and Big Ben too...  (just in case they need to get their bearings... hehe)  They've got some wanderlust.... and are off on a trip around the world.... 


Card Info:
Colouring - Copics
Bernie - W0/1/3/5/7, E43/44
Busbies - T3/5/7/9
Rosie - R27/46/89
Skin - E00/11
Big Ben - E40/41/42/43/44, T3/5
Clouds - sponged with Distress ink

If you're as excited as I am about this new release, you'll want to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see the fabulousness that the other lovely Bella Babes and Fella have come up with.. OMG you'll LOVE!!!

I'll be back again soon with MORE...  it's a MAHOOSIVE release - Da Bella has really been busy.... and I know you'll fall in love with what's to come as we have!!

Big hugs

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Christine! Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see the new images. Fab card Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always gorgeous colouring and a really lovely scene.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image. I LOVE that Big Ben! So fun and so cool Christine. The cloudy sky is fabulous!! I can see I'm going to want to add quite a number of these new stamps to my wish list! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. que c'est rigolo et mignon comme tout!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x