Monday 5 February 2018

Teddy Sitting Comfortably....


Hi Lovely Bloggers....

I coloured this gorgeous little teddy a little time ago for The Daily Marker 30 day challenge.  This morning when I went into my craft room, he was feeling badly done to on my desk, all lonely and cardless..... so I took pity on him and gave him a card to sit on, so he'd feel wanted and treasured - like all teddies!
(Yes... OK.... it's MY world and it's a fun world!! hehe)

I used a dotty technique to create his curly fur. My girls had a teddy that looked just like him when they were young - in fact, shhhh don't tell, but I think he may still be in a room upstairs - I had difficulty parting with lots of cuddly toys... so if I had room, they stayed!


Card Info:
Image - Lee Holland Teddy Birthday Hat
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle
Paper - Doodlebug Designs Springtime
Colouring - Copics
Bear - E40/41/42/43/44/49, E30/31, R00
Hat - R24/27, YR21/23, G14/07
Grounding and Shading - W0/1/2/3/5
White Gel Pen
Enamel Dots

Hope you like my quick make.

Happy Crafting...

5 comments:

  1. I love my cuddly toys too Christine, and still have some from my younger days! Lovely bear and a lovely colouring technique. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I'll begin, I think your spotty technique is great.
    Sweet image and a brilliant CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Christine! Love how you gave the little teddy bear fur that appears so real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this card. The background paper is gorgeous and works perfect,y with that adorable bear..
    Fab Colouring too
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute just adore this fab teddy he's gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x