Thursday 24 October 2024

Tiddlyinks Wryn in the Fall


Hi Lovelies...

Well as it's very much Autumn here in the UK, I decided to use some autumnal colours for my card today, and I chose to use this older, but still lovely digital image of Wryn from Tiddlyinks - I used to be on the Tiddlyinks DT, so I've had this for some years!

I used Distress Oxides for the background, splattered with water, white paint and then gold watercolour paint.  Don't ask me what the colours are, as I think I made this background last year and it's been sitting waiting for me to use it!

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then used my embossing tool to round the image slightly, before I used foam pads to adhere it to the panel.  I created a little pile of leaves with Copics for her to play in!  Lastly, I created a little sentiment on the PC - I know I must have one somewhere, but I can't find it - anyway, I was happy with how this one turned out.


Card Info:
Image - Tiddlyinks Wryn in the Fall Digital Image
Sentiment - done on PC
Distress Oxides (sorry can't remember the colours)
Gold and White Watercolour Paint
Colouring - Copics
Hat and Coat - E21/23/25
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair - YR04/18 E08/18
Dress - RV42 R43/32/14

The leaves are certainly changing colour and falling rapidly around me, such beauty is everywhere!

Hugs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x