Wednesday 16 October 2024

Memory Box Happy Birthday Posh Script


Hi Lovelies...

I was inspired for my card today by a lovely card made by Rachel at @colourandsparkle - but I really have had difficulty photographing it - I think our weather isn't helping as either the sky is dark with rain clouds, or it's very bright which makes the blue sky reflect in a blue-ish hue on my white!  One day I'm going to have to invest in a better set up!

Anyways... it's an easy make...   I used a rectangle stencil which I blended Distress Oxides though - then when that was dry, I splattered with gold watercolour paint.  I then used this gorgeous word die from Memory Box, cutting the shadow in vellum and the words in glitter card.  I adhered this to the card panel, then the panel to a pink card base.   Lastly I added a few gems for more sparkle!


Card Info:
Dies - Memory Box Happy Birthday Posh Script, MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxides - Kitsch Flamingo, Scattered Straw and Tumbled Glass
Gold Watercolour paint
Gems


I think this final photo is the most accurate when it comes to the colours I used..  hope you like!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x