Monday 17 June 2024

Paper Rose Studio Gum Tree Border


Hi Lovelies..

For my cards today, I've used an older border die from @PaperRoseStudio called Gum Tree Border.  I die cut two from white cardstock and put to one side while I created Distress Oxide blended panels for behind the border.  

I then adhered a die cut border onto each coloured panel, adding a couple of fine strips of gold mirri card at the edges, plus a tiny gold diecut butterfly.  Finally I added a gold embossed sentiment.


Card Info:
Paper Rose Studio Gum Tree Border
Distress Oxides
Gold Mirri Card
MFT Sentiment

These are so easy to make and I think look very effective.  Hope you like them too.

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. You are such a beautiful card maker!!! I love all your ideas you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x