Thursday 27 June 2024

40th Birthday Card




Hi Lovelies...

It was my eldest daughter's birthday yesterday - can you guess how old she was??  LOL!  

Well, her favourite colour is turquoise, so that was what I decided to go with.  I smooshed some 6" x 6" bristol smooth card with Distress Oxides for the background, then die cut a white stitched square, then cut a square aperture in the centre.  I'd die cut lots of flowers at the weekend, ready to be used to decorate around the numbers, which I'd cut from silver mirri.  I adhered the numbers then the flowers, and gave them a little sparkly centre of each with Nuvo Drops.


Card Info:
Number Dies - Paper Trey Ink
Flower Dies - no name (sorry)
Lil' Inkers Stitched Square, MFT Inside/Outside Stitched Square
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers 
and Mermaid Lagoon
Silver Mirri Card
Nuvo Drops

My daughter loved her card so I'm OK to show it... hope you love it too!

Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter! LOVE the colour of your card!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x