Wednesday 17 April 2024

Waffle Flower Postage Stencils and Die Sets


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards that I made this week, using the Waffle Flower Postage Die and Stencil Sets which I absolutely love!

For the first, I diecut the postage stamp shape, then used one of the Postage Collage Colouring Stencils, blending through with some Distress Oxides in pastel colours.  Then I used the new Wildflowers Silhouettes stamp set, stamping in Versamark then heat embossing with white embossing powder.  Over that, I used some of the tiny stamps from the Postage collage collection stamped in black, then added the Get Well using the new word die with gold mirri card and a white card shadow.  Lastly, I matted and layered the image and added a few gold dots and hearts.


Card Info:
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Saltwater Taffy, 
Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass

For my second card - I again used the Postage Collage Colouring Stencils - this time with the other stencil in the set.  Again I used the tiny stamps to show the postal images.  I added a large die cut hugs word this time.


Card Info:
Avery Elle Simply Hugs Die
Distress Oxides
Matt created with Distress Spray Stain


Hope you like my creations today.  I find it extremely difficult to get the gold mirri card to show in my photographs... so you'll just have to take my word that it shines beautifully in real life!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. WOW two extremely gorgeous cards! The attention to little details is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x