Thursday 25 April 2024

MFT Happy Birthday Frame


Hi Lovelies...

Today I have a few cards I made using the MFT Circle Happy Birthday Frame Die, along with their Shaker Essentials circle acetate bubbles.  


I die cut the frame, then coloured each letter separately in a rainbow of colours.  Then I made the shaker element, using sprinkles (not real ones!)  I coloured and fussy cut cakes from the MFT All The Cupcakes set then adhered them to the acetate bubble, adding some glitter to give sparkle to the icing.


Finally I created the card base, by using some gingham paper, with a strip of gold mirri card onto a diecut rectangle.  I adhered the shaker to this panel, then added it all to the card base.


I did a few different colours to have some in stock!


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, Happy Birthday Frame
Images - MFT All The Cupcakes
Paper - Sunny Studio Gingham Pastels
Colouring - Copics
Cakes - E30/31/33 BV31
Letters - R24/Y£04/Y17/G14/B23


Sorry my post is picture heavy...  well done for staying to the end!

Big Hugs

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x