Friday 26 August 2022

Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Fashionista


Hi Lovelies...

We're at the last day of the week again - and of course, that makes it Bellarific Friday!  This week, as it's the last Friday of the month, we're using images from the newest release...  so I chose to use this gorgeous Uptown Girl Fashionista - isn't her coat just sooooo lovely???  I want one!


I coloured and fussy cut her - then created a background stencilling a circle with Distress Oxides.  While the stencil was still in place, I splattered gold watercolour paint... now I've taken a couple of photos from different angles so you can see the gold..  not easy to photograph!  I stamped the sentiment over the circle, then adhered the gorgeous girl, and it was nearly done.  Just a little matting and layering, then a few golden gems and it was finished.


Card Info:
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Circle
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxides - Saltwater Taffy and Dried Marigold
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11
Hair and Boots - E13/15/18/09
Coat - YR61/65/09/18
Bag - E50/51/53/15
Glasses - YR61/65 T4/5/7
Gold Watercolour Paint
Gems

I've got to admit, that if I had favourite images - she would be one of them!  I just love how she's striding out, swinging her coat and looking FAB-U-LOUS DAH-LING!

Happy Crafting Everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x