Tuesday 2 August 2022

LTTS Doodles Lory Flamingo


Hi Peeps...

Hope you're all well and enjoying some crafting time!

I've been playing with some new digital images I got from LTTS Doodles - they're a delight to colour as they have such clean lines...  love them!

Today I've coloured up the fabulous Lory Flamingo - and as the characters are having a hug, I thought that was the perfect word to have as a sentiment.  I die cut the letters, then stacked them four high to give depth.  The final layer of the word, I cut from the leftover cardstock I'd already blended for the background.  I coloured the fussy cut the image, then adhered her with the letters, after I'd diecut the border.


Card Info:
Image - LTTS Doodles Lory Flamingo Digital Image
Dies - Spellbinders Venise Lace, MFT Little Letters
Distress Oxides - Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E51/52/53
Skin - E000/00/11
Dress - G43 YG13
Flamingo - RV42 R43/00 C3
Flower - RV42 R43 Y38 YG13

Hope you like my card today...

Big hugs and Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. I love your card today! I love how you do your backgrounds! Could use a lesson from you on that!! And you fussy cut the images out so perfectly! Hope all is well! A small package is on its way to you so I hope you receive soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x