Friday 15 July 2022

Stamping Bella Poodle


Hi Lovelies...

Well after all the fun of the new release sneak peeks, we're back with a Bellarific Friday..  this time we're using images from the Stamp of the Month - so I've used this fabulous Poodle!  She's just had her curls dyed the most glorious shade of pink and is keen to show it off!

I've used a stencil and some embossing paste for the background - sprinkled with glitter.  Then after I coloured her, I popped her up on 3D foam pads.  I added the sentiment and some gems, then matted the whole panel to some matching pink card and it was done.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
E52/63/55 E40
Stencil, Embossing Paste, Glitter and Gems

Who wouldn't love a pink poodle???

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x