Wednesday 27 July 2022

Pink Fresh Studio Folk Floral


Hi Peeps...

Today I'm sharing a card I made with the gorgeous Pink Fresh Studio Folk Florals Stamp Set...  I couldn't wait to get my hands on this set when it was recently released.  Being in the UK, obviously there's a little wait before US stamps appear in our stores, but I was patient...  then on the day it arrived created this card straight away!

Firstly I coloured and diecut the image.  I didn't buy the stencils that go with the set, choosing to colour with my trusty Copics.  Then I created a background - using Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo and doing a little smooshing with the Bristol Smooth panel into the water diluted inks on the craft mat.  I splattered gold watercolour paint onto the panel, then diecut a white frame to sit the coloured image onto.

I diecut a sentiment in gold mirri card (the shadow in white), then I adhered the image and sentiment with 3D foam pads. 


Card Info:
Image - Pink Fresh Studio Folk Florals
Die - Mama Elephant Framed Tags, Honey Bee Bitty Buzzwords
Colouring - Copics
Flowers - RV52/63/55 Y32
Leaves - YG21/23/25/13/11
Gold Watercolour Paint
Gems

Hope you like my make today and that you'll say hello.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x