Friday 29 April 2022

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl on a Plane


Hi Lovelies...

Time for another Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella - and this time - as it's the last Friday of the month - we're using stamps from the new release.

I chose to use this gorgeous Bundle Girl on a Plane - she's sooooo cute!  I coloured and fussy cut her, then created a sky background by using some Cosmic Shimmer Mica Pixie Powders...  you sprinkle them on a gel press then spray with water, before pressing some watercolour paper onto the surface to pick up the paint.  I've got to tell you, my hands were totally blue by the time I'd finished - but I did enjoy playing!  



Card Info:
Dies - L'il Inkers Stitched Square, MFT Stitched Scalloped Circle Frame
Cosmic Shimmer Powder
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E04/11/000 R20
Hat - RV32/34
Scarf - RV91/93/95
Coat - V20/15
Paper Plane - BV31/20


Hope you like my Stamping Bella make today... and that you'll head on over to the Sistahood Facebook page and the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration.

Have a good weekend all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x