Tuesday 19 April 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller Mother and Baby Bunny


Hi Lovelies...

For my card today I've used this beautiful new image from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs - this is the Mother and Baby Bunny.. and is one of a set of three new digital stamps available this month.

I firstly coloured the image with Copics - then shaded around it so the white bunnies stand out well.  Then I created a background panel by blending some Distress Oxides onto one corner of a square card panel... before splattering the pink with lots of gold and white watercolour paints.


Card Info:
Sentiment - MFT Itty Bitty Basics
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo
Gold and White Watercolour Paints
Colouring - Copics
Bunnies - C0/1 T1 R00
Shawl RV91 R81
Grass - G43
Shading - B0000/000/41

Hope you like my make today - you can find more inspiration using all new images if you head over to the Rachelle Anne Miller Facebook Page.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x