Friday 25 March 2022

Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Busy Bee


Hi Lovelies..

I've been a 'busy bee' creating with this fabulous image from Stamping Bella - this is Tiny Townie Busy Bee - and as we're highlighting images from the new release for Bellarific Friday today - I chose this one!

She's so cute and lovely to colour - then I fussy cut her and the bees.  I created a background by smooshing Distress Inks onto a card panel... (oooh I LOVE smooshing!)...  then I diecut a hexagon die from gold mirri card.  After everything was adhered to the smooshed card, I just added the sentiment that's included in the set.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Chicken Wire (cut to size), MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Fossilized Amber and Mustard Seed
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E04/11/000
Hair/Frills and Bees - T9/7/5/4
Yellows - YR27/24/23 Y08/19

Hope you like my make today!  I've attached a little video so you can see the different aspects of the card...  at least I hope you can!


Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x