Thursday 10 March 2022

LTTS Doodles Love Bunnies


Hi Lovelies..

I've been recently inspired to check out the fabulous digital images from LTTS Doodles, and I chose to use this gorgeous little Love Bunnies set - they are so versatile to use!  Also, they're perfect for Spring cards.

For my first card, I coloured and fussy cut the image, before creating a little background circle using Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxides - blending them to create sky and grass.  


Card Info:
Image - LTTS Doodles Love Bunnies
Die - Sunny Studio Fancy Frames Circle
Paper - Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow
Bunny - W0/1/3 R20, R81/83/85, R24/27 



For my second card, I also coloured and fussy cut, adhering the image with foam pads to a die-cut rectangle that I'd used a little Tumble Glass Distress Ink on to create a little background.  Before doing the die-cutting, I'd printed a sentiment done on the PC, so when I did the die-cutting - it was in just the right place.


Card Info:
Image - LTTS Doodles Love Bunnies
Paper - Sunny Studio Gingham Pastels
Sentiment - done on PC
Die - MFT Double Stitched Rectangles
Bunny - T0/1/2/3 R20, 
T Shirt and Flower - R81/83/85

Hope you like my just for fun cards today as much as I enjoyed making them.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant, love that colour on it and amazing projects ♥

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x