Monday 15 February 2021

Balloon Girl


Hey Lovely Bloggers...

For my card today, I played with this fabulous little image from Rachelle Anne Miller - she's soooo darn cute and I knew as soon as I spotted her, she had to be in my basket, coloured and on a card as quick as I could!  Mine is a digital image from her website - though there are stamps also available through MFT.

I coloured and fussy cut her - then I created a little panel of hearts by firstly blending Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick distress inks, then using a Honey Bee Whimsical Hearts Stencil with a Picked Raspberry.   I matted and layered the panel creating the card - then adhered the image off to one side.  I chose to use a tiny  sentiment which I gold embossed.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words
Stencil - Honey Bee Whimsical Hearts
Colouring - Copics
Hair
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Clothes and Balloon - RV55/17/63/52
Toy - T0/1/3
Glitter

Hope you like my make today as much as I loved making it.

Happy Crafting..

2 comments:

  1. Christine, you have made me fall in love with these images! This is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Christine a very lovely card design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x