Monday 22 February 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Ballerina


Hi Lovelies...

I've been playing with my stash of lovely Rachelle Anne Miller digital images - and this little girlie was just desperate to be coloured so she could get on with her dancing!

As she has lots of birds, butterflies, and flowers surrounding her, I didn't do any fussy cutting, but tried a different shading technique using Prismacolor Pencils... after being inspired by a lovely blogger friend of mine.  When I first started using these pencils (about 10 years ago now!), I did similar shading - but I'd forgotten, so was happy to dig out my pencils again - and I'm pleased with how it turned out.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Pierced Circle Stax, MFT Single Stitched Line Frame
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E11/13/15
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Dress - V01/04/06/12/15
Prismacolor Pencils
White Gel Pen
Glitter

I decided to go for a circular card this time to make a change.  

Hope you like my make today...

Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Christine! LOVE this sweet creation. That round design is fabulous and love the gorgeous colours! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x