Tuesday 1 December 2020

Take to the Slopes


Hi Peeps...

Well I have two cards to share with you today.... my first is from All Dressed Up and is available as a freebie through the Kit and Clowder Facebook Page!!!

The image is called 'Take to the Slopes' - I decided to go a bit 'out there' and do a pink sky.... it turned out slightly pinker than I would have liked, but hey...  I like it!  I Distress Ink blended the background, added a little snowy slope with a few glittery die-cut trees.. then all I had to do was colour and fussy cut the image and adhere!

Card Info:

Image - All Dressed Up Take to the Slopes Digital Image (freebie on K & C Advent Calender Facebook Page)

Sentiment - done on PC

Dies - Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders, MFT Stitched Rectangles, Trees - Marianne Design CR1287

Colouring - Copics  -  Skin E000/01/11, Hair E43/44, Jumper B21/23/24, Pinks RV52/63/55, Skis N0/1/3, Ski Goggles C5/7

I splattered the background with white acrylic paint to create a snow scene, then sprayed with Pearl Ex to give a sparkly look - difficult to photograph, but better in real life.

I'll be back later today with another All Dressed Up DT card - this time for our challenge!

See Ya Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x