Friday 4 December 2020

A Gift from Yeti




Hi Lovelies..

For today's Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella, we're highlighting the Stamp of the Month for December - which this time is 'A Gift From Yeti'.  

I kept my card relatively simple... I coloured and fussy cut the yeti, before adhering with foam pads to a dry embossed snowy backdrop.  I added the sentiment which is included, to a white band, finishing with a couple of gems.  I matted some navy blue cardstock behind the panel.


Snowy Embossing Folder
Colouring - Copics
Yeti - B60/63, RV91/93
Gift - G14 R27/46

You can get this stamp with 50% discount throughout December - which is a fabulous bargain!

Hope you like my make today.. and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from my fellow teamies!

Big hugs - Have a Great Weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x