Thursday 1 October 2020

Snowy Days


Hi Lovely Bloggers...

My card today is my DT card for the All Dressed Up October Facebook challenge.. the theme this time is 

HOT OR COLD COLOURS

Well as it's gone a little chilly here in the UK, I decided to go for the cold!  I used the lovely Snowy Days image, fussy cutting her then adhering to a panel created by blending Distress Inks in blues, then splattering with water to give the effect of it snowing!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch and  Chipped Sapphire
Colouring - Hair - E42/43
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hat and Clothes - B21/23/24/26
Scarf and Bobbles - RV52/63
Boots N0/1/2
Grounding T0/1/2

I used a sentiment from an older stamp set - I just thought it was right for this image.

Hope you like my make today - and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Page to join in the challenge fun!

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Christine...she is adorable. I love love love your card!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x