Wednesday 21 October 2020

Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes


Hi Lovelies...

Another quickie (that ended up not so quick) today!  I wanted to create a card using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes around the edge, cut, so they created a type of frame.  I decided to go for glitter card - which is not ultra happy being diecut!  That's what took the time.... but the effect was worth it I think!

I used Distress Inks for my blue background - and stamped a sentiment using the Mama Elephant Scripty Christmas set, which I heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Hope you like...

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous design idea love those stitched snowflakes so much Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x