Tuesday 21 July 2020

Little Bits Fairies

 

Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm using the fabulous Little Bits Fairy set from Stamping Bella for my card..  I just love these little girlie fairies!

I created the background by using some Distress Inks on a white card panel - after marking where the windows of the die would be when adhered.  I wanted pink behind the pink fairy, green behind the green, and lilac behind the lilac one.  Then I added some acetate behind the windows, and created a shaker card with my sequins.  

I fussy cut the fairies, and thought it would be fun to have them dancing and flying around the card.  Now the set has four fairies, and I do feel so bad for the one that didn't make it onto the front of the card - so much so, I coloured her and popped her inside!


Card Info:
Dies - Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Rectangles, MFT Stitched Rectangles
MFT Trio of Stitched Windows
Distress Inks Spun Sugar, Twisted Citron, Milled Lavender
Colouring - Copics
Hair - C5/7/9
Skin - E000/00/11
Fairy Dresses - V15/17, G12/14, RV52/63
Wings B60 V000
White Gel Pen
Glitter

Hope you like my make today - there's more fabulous inspiration over on the Stamping Bella Blog and also the Sistahood Facebook Page where you can share all things Bella related.

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous design I love everything about this card just perfect Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x