Friday 3 July 2020

Just a Little Hello

 

Hi Lovelies...

Another Bellarific Friday has rolled around - and as it's the beginning of July, we are highlighting the Stamp of the Month, which this time is the fabulous Flowery Gnome.  You can get this stamp from Stamping Bella with 50% discount throughout July!

I coloured and fussycut my image, before adhering it with foam pads to the diecut circle.. giving a few different layers behind.  


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Pierced Circle, MFT Clouds, Lil' Inkers Stitched Sentiment Flag
Colouring - Copics
Hat - B24/26
Skin - E00/E01/11
Coat - G14 YG17
Beard - T0/1/2
Flowers - R81/83/85 YR24/27
Leaves - G20/21

Hope you like my make today - I always love colouring these little guys..  they make me smile, and that's what we all need at the moment!  

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. ah du rose de nouveau ahahah Superbe carte, c'est adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is SO cute! LOVE the way you've coloured his beard Christine, what a stunner hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm struggling with these gnome beards at the moment - there's so much 'space' to fill. You've done a lovely job - he's adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x