Sunday 1 March 2020

I Love Spring Time...


Hi Peeps

There is a fab new challenge over at the All Dressed Up Facebook Page - and this time the theme is 

MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS...

Well, if you're reading this, you probably can already guess what my favourite colour is..  yes, you got it.... PINK!  I chose to use the gorgeous Love Spring Time for my card, fussy cutting her and the butterflies then adhering with foam tape for depth.   I created a circle of clouds by firstly using a circle stencil, then a cloud edge stencil with Distress Inks.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames
Stencil - MFT Mini Cloud Edges
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20
Hair - E41/42/43/44
Dress, Shoes and Butterflies - RV52/63/55/17
Grounding Shadow - W0/1/2

Hope you like my make today and that you'll join in the fun at the All Dressed Up Facebook page.

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Christine. I just love the pink and the way you did the circle and clouds! PERFECT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Christine,
    Love your card, of course it would have to be pink eheheh...
    Your coloring is amazing,
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  3. whaou que c'est léger et aérien, une superbe carte adorable avec une colorisation parfaite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Christine. I love the pink clouds, sooooo pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x