Friday 13 March 2020

Bellarific Besties

 

Hi Lovelies...

Today I've gone bold!!  For my Bellarific Friday card I've used really strong colours..  and loved using them!

As this week we're using images that aren't from the current release, I chose to use Curvy Girl Besties..  I love this pair!  I did think about using the Bestie Word Die - but decided against as I thought it needed no more than the image and the shaker background.  Less is more... etc.... etc!

I created a Distress Oxide background for behind the shaker element - so those colours show through quite strongly too.


Card Info:
Die - Sunny Studios Frilly Frames
Distress Oxides - Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/70 R93
Hair - C5/7/9, E21/23/25
Pink Dress - R81/83/85
Purple Dress - V25/22/20/17
White Gel Pen
Sequins

Hope you like my make today as much as I enjoyed making it...  Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more DT inspiration - and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to share all things Bella related.

Have a lovely weekend all... hope you're keeping well clear of this awful virus - I figure if we stay in our craft rooms, we'll be OK... and that's such a good excuse for some crafting time.

Big Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x